Sunday, November 6, 2011

let me introduce myself....

since you have absolutely no idea who i am, let me give you 20 little fun facts about myself before you decide if you want to be my friend or not. (some are quite strange... get over it.)

1.) i HATE air blowing on my face. hot or cold. i don't know why, i can't quite explain it, i just don't like it (the only exception is when i am putting my head out of a car window like a dog.)

2.) i love using a planner. i use my $1 target day planner religiously and i look at my calendar on my phone about 3,847 times a day. it keeps me on track and helps me to feel like i have accomplished something.

3.) i am like a little kid. someone just told me this yesterday and he barely knows me. obviously i am just super immature or something. but really i am happy doing anything a little kid likes to do and this is why i get paid the big bucks to babysit because i can play duck duck goose and the tickle game just as well as the 5 year old next to me.

4.) i may be going prematurely deaf. just kidding but really i say "what?" more than most 80 year old men. i get distracted super easily and tend to not pay attention to what people are saying unless i am looking directly at them (even then it's kind of iffy.) please do not get offended if this ever happens to us in real life.

5.) i am a good friend. i know this because the majority of my besties are from elementary school or junior high (with a few new additions since college.) when i find someone who can put up with me, i hold on to them. tight.

6.) i could spend all of my days in the water. whether it be lake powell, the beach, or just a swimming pool, it doesn't matter. i have also been called a fish a time or two.

7.) sometimes it's really hard for me to retain important information. i think it's because again, i get distracted really easily and do things my own way.

8.) for some reason i have a very bad habit of pulling out my eyelashes. weird i know. it's mostly when i am anxious or bored. or if i have mascara on late at night and i want it off. woops.

9.) i hate hate hate crying in front of people. some of my best friends haven't even seen my fully cry before. i feel way to vulnerable kind of like being naked in front of people. i show my emotions in different ways.

10.) i love anything crafty or creative. i love making things look pretty, taking things apart and putting them back together in even better ways. i also love to bake and try new recipes. i am in my element creating things.

11.) i don't like scented lotions (well, very rarely.) for the most part they make me want to gag.

12.) i love getting lost in a book. (borders went out of business. the good thing about this is that i got like 100 books this summer for super cheap.)

13.) i hate fast food. i refuse to eat anything from mcdonalds & wendy's isn't even good anymore. i think this also has a lot to do with the fact that i don't like hamburgers. i also hate denny's.

14.) i don't tend to drink carbonation but when the craving strikes, i will drink dr. pepper with coconut (sounds freaky but please try it, for your sake.) for the most part though i just love good old fashioned water and lemonade.

15.) i have a weird obsession with coconut. anything coconut i absolutely love. my specialty is coconut cupcakes. click the link for the best recipe ever, courtesy of ma girl martha.

16.) i am obsessed with pinterest. but really, who isn't?

17.) i love dogs. mostly big dogs though. labs are my favorite.

18.) one day i hope to become a textile designer (if you have any tips on how to make this happen, feel free to share so my road to success can be shortened a little & i can get there faster.)

19.) i loooooove gossip girl. chuck bass is my main man.

20.) i am always cold. it sucks. and i hate winter and live in utah so it double sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment